Friday, December 23, 2011

Peace on Earth (and in my heart)

So we continue to wait on our I-600 approval. There is nothing more we can do at this time to further our adoption and now I have to find peace in the situation. Christmas is here, it's time to celebrate Christ. God is stretching me, molding me, comforting me and revealing Himself in the most amazing ways. I reflect on all the miracles of our journey and I can only say that He is good.

Today, as the time neared that we knew no more e-mails would be sent, Eric and I let out a huge sigh. We can stop the "let's check our inbox one more time" madness. Not because we don't love our children or want them home desperately. But because that behavior is all consuming and not honoring this journey. We have a few days to be thankful and continue to trust the path we are on.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment