Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When God grants Peace

Lately, I have felt so different than any other time during my adoption journey. I have felt peace in my heart that God has this all figured out. Really, He has. I don't have to be anxious, worried, angry, jealous or mad. I have been all those things many times in the past year. I don't have to make deals with Him about bringing my children here, I don't have to worry how He will provide. I don't have to pray "please God, let tomorrow be the day that....happens", because His timing is perfect. I don't want to make something happen myself, because His timing will hold bigger blessings. I just need to wait for Him to show me when to go, and how it will be provided for. There are doors that are opening that will hopefully be the right ones to provide for the last leg of our journey. Just last night and unexpected phone call holds so much promise. He has been faithful, why would He stop now?

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss my children. I would be lying if I said it's ok they are not here for Christmas (or any other day between now and when they get here). I miss them, I miss Ghana, I miss so many things. But these two feelings can coexist in me at this moment. Peace covers all of it. His Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Love you sweet friend. Thankful you have peace, but praying along side you that your little loves will be home, in your arms VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete