Sunday, January 1, 2012

I-600 approved!!!!

After 68 days of waiting, we received the e-mail we have been waiting for. Our I-600 petition was approved. On the last possible day in 2011, but it was here. I was so happy (of course) but focusing my energy on the next steps, which will (hopefully) go by quicker.

1. We will request a date for our POA to pick up our visa interview packet. This is done only on Wednesdays.

2. We will then request a date for our Visa interview. Our POA, our children and their birth family will attend on a Monday or a Tuesday.

3. We will then get a date when our visas are printed. Only done on Fridays.

4. Travel to Ghana and spend some time there before bringing our children home!!

We are so close, yet the timeline can vary depending on how quickly each of these steps will occur. Please pray with us for God's perfect timing to prevail and my heart tonremain peaceful throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment