Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things are moving fast...

In the last week, our adoption journey is picking up momentum and it seems that things are moving fast. Each step we complete is one closer to our ultimate goal: having our child(ren) join our family. I have a to-do list that is a mile long, but I was also comforted by the fact that one document can take 45 days to complete. That means I would have 6 weeks to get all the items crossed off my list. Then, I get an e-mail from my agency and it states:"we should have this document by next Monday". What??? That's less than a week. Well, that really got me moving today and 4 items were crossed off the list.

The ladies at my Dr office were so excited to fill out some forms for me. They wanted to make sure they were signed and stamped correctly so we would not have to repeat it. Adoption can bring a smile to so many people's faces (well, except for the people described in my previous post, LOL!!!)

So if I fail to return phone calls, e-mails or texts, I am busy filling out papers and running all over the place begging for signatures;)

<3 jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment